TOC > MSC data > Climate Indices
Data and products of the statistically downscaled climate indices
High-resolution statistically downscaled climate indices based on model projections from 24 global climate models (GCMs) that participated in the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 5 (CMIP5) are available. The climate indices are grouped into temperature-related, precipitation-related and agroclimatic categories.
How to access the data
This data is available on the MSC GeoMet API / web services and on the MSC Datamart data server service.
- Data available on the GeoMet-Climate geospatial web services
- Data available on the GeoMet-OGC-API geospatial web services:
- NetCDF data available on the MSC Datamart
- NetCDF multi-model ensemble and individual model datasets available on the Canadian Climate Data and Scenarios site
An overview and examples to access and use the Meteorological Service of Canada's open data is available.
The end-user licence for Environment and Climate Change Canada's data servers specifies the conditions of use of this data.
MSC Open Data Service Usage Policy
The MSC Open Data Service Usage Policy determines what constitutes an acceptable use of MSC Open Data services and provides users best practices for optimal use.
- The metadata of the statistically downscaled climate indices are available on the Open Government Portal